No products in the cart.
Dead or Alive 5 – Xbox 360
- Brand: Tecmo Koei
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AED 68.00 VAT inclusive
- Intense DOA Fighting – DOA5 expands the signature fighting style for which the series is known with a variety of new martial arts techniques and styles
- Realistic and Sensual Graphics – Characters come alive with a new visual style combining stunning realism with a warm, naturalistic feel that conveys every facet of each character-from raw power to sleek sensuality
- Dream Lineup – Play as Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate, Ayane, Kasumi, and Hitomi as well as numerous additional characters
- Interactive Blockbuster Stages – More than a backdrop, spectacular locations from around the world provide a changing and interactive showcase for deadly battles
- New Special Moves – Use power blows to interactively trigger the Danger Zone of a stage, including crashing cars, collapsing glaciers, and an exploding oil rig-distract your opponent or drive him into danger
Dead or Alive 5 marries its signature fighting style with MMA fighting techniques to deliver a major kick for players new and old. Visually striking scenes from around the world blended with a hard-hitting cast puts players in the roles of the cast of Dead or Alive fighters once again. In DoA 5, stages act not only as visual backdrops to accompany a fight but instead play to a fighter’s strengths. As a fight progresses, the backdrop will change and interact with players. Skilled fighters will be able to utilize these dynamic stages to execute hard hitting blows, pitting their opponents against new obstacles creating a unique experience that will leave you breathless.
With each battle executing a new level of involvedness, the fighters themselves have become more complex in their design. In Dead or Alive 5 players will be able to feel more involved in the action as they see their fighters sweat as they exert more energy. Players can also kick up the competition in online multiplayer modes where fighters must learn to utilize their strength and weaknesses to K.O. challengers.