- Height: 270 mm
- Width: 260 mm
- Depth: 278 mm
- Weight without cables: 2.25 kg
- Height: 167 mm
- Width: 428.5 mm
- Depth: 311 mm
- Weight without cables: 3.1 kg
- Rotation: 900 degrees lock-to-lock
- Hall-effect steering sensor
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback with TRUEFORCE
- Overheat safeguard
- Nonlinear brake pedal
- Patented carpet grip system
- Textured heel grip
- Wheel spokes: Anodized aluminium
- Wheel cover: Hand-stitched leather
- Steering shaft: Steel
- Shifter paddles: Brushed stainless steel
- Mounting clamps: Glass-filled nylon
- Pedal frames and arms: cold-rolled steel
- Pedal faces: Brushed stainless steel
- Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)
Meet the next generation of racing wheels. The award-winning Logitech G design is re-engineered to dial into your game physics, delivering unprecedented realism. Feel the pistons pumping, the gravel crunching, and every shift, drift, and hairpin turn like never before.
- Trueforce – Next-Gen Force Feedback
- Premium Build – Aluminum, Steel, Leather
- Dual Clutch – Launch Assist Control
- Steering wheel
- Power supply
- User documentation
- Trueforce Next-Gen Simulation – Our latest innovation in force feedback technology connects directly to in-game simulation engines and physics to produce higher fidelity, real-time responses. The feedback frequency range is also increased for dramatically improved detail and realism compared to previous generations.*
- Closed-Loop Motor Control – The right current means the right torque. G923’s advanced firmware monitors all the current flowing through the wheel motors, continuously adjusting voltage to match outputs from game physics. By going beyond default settings, G923 delivers pinpoint accuracy and unprecedented realism.
- More traction. Less smoke. – Get off the starting line cleaner and faster with a programmable dual-clutch launch assist in supported games.
- Crafted for Racing – The classic design – modernized. The new colourway, premium brushed metal, automotive-style leather stitching, and polished pedals give G923 a professional finish. Form follows function with an integrated centre marker and rotary dial.
- On-Wheel Game Controls – Complete Xbox One or PS4 controls are built right into the steering wheel. No matter how you race, every command is directly at hand.
- 24-Point Selection Dial – Traction, torque, brake force – it’s all adjustable from an integrated dial that you control.*
- Progressive Brake Pedal – More responsive, more accurate. The progressive spring mimics the performance of a pressure-sensitive brake system for a real racing experience. Reposition the pedal faces for heel-toe maneuvers and even more control.
- Built-In Rev Indicator – Built-in coloured LEDs show your RPM range in supported games. See when you’re redline-ing – right in your line of sight.*