No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Pokemon Sword Nintendo Switch Game
Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield will be set in Galar, an expansive region with many environments – idyllic countryside, contemporary cities, thick forests, and craggy, snow-covered mountains. The people and Pokémon live together in this region, and they’ve worked together to develop the industries here.
You’ll visit the various Gyms in the Galar region, aiming for the enviable and admirable title of Champion!
- A whole new Pokémon RPG adventure awaits in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield on Nintendo Switch! Get ready to discover Galar, an expansive region with diverse environments. The people and Pokémon who live here work together closely to develop the industries within it.
- The Wild Area is a vast expanse of land in the Galar region with untamed wilderness. While in the Wild Area, players can control the camera to explore the vast areas around them and search for Pokémon and items. Trainers will find a greater variety of Pokémon living in the Wild Area than anywhere else in the Galar region.
- Max Raid Battles are a new battle format that takes place in the Wild Area, in which the player will team up with three other Trainers to take on a wild Dynamax Pokémon. Trainers will then get a chance to catch the wild Dynamax Pokémon if they manage to defeat it—but it won’t go down easily
- Dynamax is a phenomenon unique to specific locations in the Galar region, where Pokémon can take on gigantic appearances during the battle, and it’s an integral part of Pokémon battles in the region. All the moves of a Dynamax Pokémon will turn into special Max Moves!
- The Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta are shrouded in mystery and are unknown even to those who live in the Galar region
This is for the Pokemon Sword Edition Only