Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Build your university, your way!
- It’s time to spin academia on its head! Got a yearning for learning? Or just keen to build an educational masterpiece? The campus is jam-packed with new creative tools to help you build the university of your dreams.
- For the first time, build in the great outdoors as you develop your own delightfully educational campus environment, housing the top teaching facilities in the land. Whether you prefer building on simple foundations or placing every tree, you can build the university you want.
- Lay down pathways with new easy-to-use tools. Plant glorious collections of outdoor flora. Place benches, fountains, sculptures, hedgerows – even picket fences.
Not the usual fare
But, of course, it wouldn’t be a Two Point game without a twist.
- Rather than typical academic fare, students in Two Point County enjoy a range of wild and wonderful courses: from Knight School (hey, we all have to learn jousting at some point in our lives), to the salivatory Gastronomy, where your students will build mouth-watering concoctions like giant pizzas and enormous pies.
The academic year… is here!
- Take advantage of the opportunity to spend way more time with the little people in your university. The academic year begins with a summer break, giving you enough time to get everything looking great before your students move in.
- Build libraries, hire the best staff (from eccentric professors to madcap researchers), kit your campus out with the best courses and watch the academic potential of your students get unlocked!
Shaping the future
- But it’s not just working hard. Get to know your students, and explore their individual personalities, wants, and needs. Keep them happy with clubs, societies, and gigs.
- Surround them with friends, help them develop relationships, furnish them with pastoral care and ensure they have the right amount of joie de vivre to develop into incredible individuals who will do the legacy of your university proud.