“Fighting to live…and living to fight”. A brand new RPG adventure awaits in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, coming to Nintendo Switch this September. Bringing together the futures of Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, this title will take players to the world of Aionios, home to two hostile nations.
- Keves: a nation where mechanical technology was developed. Their armies are composed of units consisting mainly of combat vehicles. They use units of small, mobile weapons operated by soldiers riding them.
- Agnus: a nation strong in ether, a magical technology. Their forces are built around units specializing in ether combat, and they fight with small, mobile, autonomous weapons using ether technology.
- Six soldiers hailing from these nations will take part in a grand tale with life as its central theme.
- Noah: One of the protagonists of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and a soldier of Keves. Noah is also an “off-seer” who mourns for soldiers who’ve lost their lives on the battlefield.
- Lanz: An ally of Noah’s who wields a great sword that doubles as a shield.
- Eunie: A childhood friend of Noah and Lanz who has a sharp tongue and rough personality. She specializes in healing her allies in battle.
- Mio: The other protagonist of this story, Mio is a soldier of Agnus and an off-seer like Noah.
- Taion: A tactician who flights alongside Mio using his smarts and insight.
- Sena: This soldier is an ally of Mio and Taion. Despite her petite figure, Sena’s wields immense physical strength!